Monday, October 3, 2022

Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Fever to Tell (2003)

Punk's great. I like the energy of this. There are quite a few cusses but I can get past it.

On another note, and to answer your last question, I haven't read that book or heard of the author you mentioned. I did however look up the title and it looks like a study of that might be rewarding.

I might read it myself one day but perhaps not anytime soon because of this extensive reading list I'm trying to get through.

There never seems to be enough time, does there? That's all right. What matters is how we work with it.

1 comment:

  1. You’d probably read that book in 2 hours or less. It’s only 78 pages, and they are small pages. The work is done, you just have to rest in that knowledge my brother. Sounds like you need this book…

    ReplyDelete