Friday, October 14, 2022

Madvillain, Madvillainy (2004)

This album is a whole vibe. I imagine if you were coming up with the man behind the mask, Madvillain AKA MF Doom AKA any number of other monikers, you would think this is one of the greatest albums of all time. But if you didn't come up with him, I'll doubt you'll like this one. I didn't come up with him, so even though the vibe sounds cool, it doesn't make the album a must-own for me.

A friend of mine is about MF Doom fan. Again, I get it. Nate, if you're out there, sorry we haven't talked in  a while. I never have gotten into my head the time zone for Spain. This is my fault. And I know you've been busy too. But life is short so hopefully we can talk to each other soon.

Same goes for you, E. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment